Get Involved - Help the bees
Information on how to get involved
Please note -
These offers have now closed
There are lots of different ways you can get involved. Why not try one of the following?
The A.Vogel Loyalty Card
Sign up for an
A.Vogel loyalty card at any participating independent health food store and every time you purchase an A.Vogel product costing
£7.50 or more, you will receive a bumblebee sticker that can be added
to the store’s Bee Kind poster.
All the bees will be counted at the end
of the promotion and 20p for each bee will be donated to the Bumblebee Conservation Trust.
When YOU have 12 bees on your loyalty card you will receive a free
tincture of your choice! Good for you and good for the bees.
Free £5 A.Vogel voucher.
When you join the Bumblebee Conservation Trust you will receive a fantastic pack:
- A subscription to their newsletter 'Buzzword', published three times per year.
- A welcome pack tailored to gardeners, or those interested in bumblebee identification.
- An attractive poster and fact sheets with hints and tips about gardening or bumblebee identification.
- A packet of bee-friendly flower seeds.
- An 'enamel' bumblebee pin badge.
- Car window sticker.
- Opportunities to get involved in conservation events and programmes.
Also included FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY - A Vogel will be giving new members a £5 voucher which can be used to claim money off any A.Vogel product from independent health food stores. This voucher will be included in your welcome pack when you join.
Bumblebee Conservation Trust bee survey
You can take part in the Bumblebee Conservation Trust bee survey by taking a photo of any unusual species that you see and uploading it on the Trust's site. Not sure if it's unusual? - upload to our Facebook page and we will identify it for you.