This is a warming and comforting soup for a cold winter's evening, but it's also refreshing when served chilled in the heat of summer. Best of all, avocado is high in healthy fat and antioxidants, making it a healthy option throughout the year.
Buy these ingredients from our friends over at Jan de Vries. Experts when it comes to natural skincare and organic supplements, Jan de Vries offer a range of specialised high-quality food products, from gluten-free pasta to organic cacao powder.
1. Prepare the Herbamare® Boullion.
2. Fry the onion and garlic.
3. Blend the avocados and courgettes.
4. In a large pan combine the Bouillion, onions, garlic, courgette and avocado blend, and warm gently over a low heat.
5. Season with Herbamare® seasoning salt and black pepper.
Rachel is an avid cook who has a passion for creating healthy meals and treats for her friends and family to enjoy and now you can enjoy them too.
Want more delicious recipes straight to your inbox?
Discover the story of Alfred Vogel
Nature is just about the best thing we’ve got!