I can’t get enough of soup, especially when the weather starts to cool down getting into autumn. This is one of my favourite recipes as it incorporates magnesium-rich sweet potatoes, with broccoli and super-nutritious kale. I’ve added a bit more goodness to this bowl by including bioSnacky’s yummy fitness mix sprouts!
1 large broccoli head (cut into florets)
1. In a large pan or wok, heat the oil on a low
2. Once the oil is hot, add in the chopped onions
and garlic, and fry on a low heat for around
4-5 minutes. Make sure the onions do not
burn. Stir occasionally.
4. Put a lid onto the pan and leave for about 3-4
minutes whilst preparing the vegetable stock.
5. When the stock is ready, pour it into the pan
and mix until combined.
6. Place the lid on and bring the potatoes to the
boil, then simmer for 5 minutes.
7. Add the washed & chopped kale & broccoli
to the pan. Make sure the ingredients are
covered, if not add some extra water.
8. Bring back to the boil, then simmer again for
a further 8-10 minutes with the lid on the
pan, making sure to stir occasionally.
9. Once simmered, pour the soup mixture into
a food processor/blender and whizz up until
smooth and creamy.
I hope you give this delicious and easy soup a try! And if you do, be sure to tag the picture #AVogelRecipes on Pinterest so we can see :)
Hello I am Holly Jade & I am the owner of The Little Blog of Vegan. I post yummy recipes, advice & beauty tips daily. Everything I talk about is vegan & cruelty-free. I love to be as healthy as possible, but I do love to make the odd sweet treat recipe. I also love to post my own adorable & pastel daily photos on Instagram, why not check it out & come on the journey with me :)
Want more delicious recipes straight to your inbox?
Discover the story of Alfred Vogel
Nature is just about the best thing we’ve got!