This bread is ideal for those with a gluten intolerance or if you have decided to quit wheat for a while. Quick and easy to make, it is made with buckwheat and coconut flour, keeps for ages and tastes just delicious
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C and line or grease a loaf tin.
2. Combine the buckwheat flour, coconut flour, psyllium husks, baking soda and sea salt in a large bowl.
3. Make a well in the middle of the dry ingredients and pour in the eggs, vinegar, oil, honey and coconut milk and mix well.
4. Pour batter into your loaf tin.
5. Bake at 180°C for 30 minutes.
I hope you give this delicious buckwheat & coconut bread a try! And if you do, be sure to tag the picture #AVogelRecipes on Pinterest so we can see :)
A good source of manganese, buckwheat is great for improving the health of bones and connective tissues.
Author of The Vital Nutrition Cookbook, good food has been a lifelong passion for Jane McClenaghan. As a Nutritional Therapist for over fifteen years, Jane has helped thousands of people make easy, manageable changes to their diets for the good of their health.
Passionate about the powerful effects that eating good quality, fresh, local food has on our mind, body and soul, Jane’s recipes are designed to be quick and easy so you can rustle up something nutritious at any time of the day.
Want more delicious recipes straight to your inbox?
Discover the story of Alfred Vogel
Nature is just about the best thing we’ve got!