Divinely fruity and ultra creamy, this yummy dairy-free dessert tastes as good as it looks! Full of goodness, including protein thanks to the Chia seeds and vitamin C from the mango, this delicious dish is topped off with juicy raspberries, dark chocolate and homemade coconut cream – YUM!
Deliciously rich and creamy, this lovely coconut whipped cream is the perfect substitute for those looking for a dairy-free, vegan-friendly topping for cakes and treats.
1. In a bowl combine the chia seeds, soya milk, 1/2 can of coconut milk, vanilla & 3 tsp of maple syrup until fully combined.
2. Place the mixture into a food processor or blender & whizz up until fully combined & pop into the fridge to set. This will take approximately 1-2 hours. After this time, the chia seeds will have puffed up & turn the mixture into a jelly consistency. I call this chia pudding!
3. De-skin & stone the mango & place it into a food processor or blender along with 1 tsp maple syrup and whizz up until smooth. Set aside.
4. Pop the chocolate into a bowl on-top of a saucepan with boiling water, creating a bain marie and allow the chocolate to fully melt.
5. Start layering your dessert. TIP- Allow each layer to fully set before adding the next layer. This prevents the layers from mixing together! I went for a thick layer of the chia pudding, then a thin layer of melted chocolate, a thick layer of mango, then another thinner layer of the chia pudding.
6. I decorated my desserts with coconut whipped cream, fresh raspberries, a drizzle of melted chocolate & a sprinkling of unsweetened desiccated coconut.
As soon as you complete decorating your delightful dessert, you can tuck in straight away. Alternatively, pop into the fridge and enjoy later in the day.
I hope you give this delicious mango pudding with coconut cream & raspberries a try! And if you do, be sure to tag the picture #AVogelRecipes on Pinterest so we can see :)
Chia seeds are not only superfoods, they are super fuel foods too! They provide a stable supply of long last energy thanks to their high protein, good fats and fibre content. Chia seeds are also packed with calcium, Omega 3s and antioxidants – no wonder they are so super!
Hello I am Holly Jade & I am the owner of The Little Blog of Vegan. I post yummy recipes, advice & beauty tips daily. Everything I talk about is vegan & cruelty-free. I love to be as healthy as possible, but I do love to make the odd sweet treat recipe. I also love to post my own adorable & pastel daily photos on Instagram, why not check it out & come on the journey with me :)
Want more delicious recipes straight to your inbox?
Discover the story of Alfred Vogel
Nature is just about the best thing we’ve got!