This recipe is super easy, and it’s a must make for any banana & cinnamon lover. Made with gluten-free flour, as well as almond flour for a nutty taste, this lovely dairy-free banana bread is light, perfectly moist and ever so moreish.
1. Pre-heat your oven to 180 degrees.
2. Peel and chop up the bananas and pop them into a large mixing bowl. Mash the bananas until smooth then add in the oil, sugar and maple syrup.
3. Pour in the flours, baking powder and cinnamon and combine well. The mix should be light and fluffy.
4. Line a 2lb loaf tin with grease proof paper. I stuck it down using dairy-free margarine.
5. Spoon the bread mix into a loaf tin. Decorate with flaked almonds (this is optional. I wanted to add the almonds for a little extra protein and crunch).
6. Pop the tin in the pre-heated oven and bake for 20 minutes.
7. After 20 minutes, check the banana bread by sticking a sharp knife or skewer into it, it should come out somewhat clear. Place the tin back into the oven for around another 30 more minutes. (Cover with foil to prevent the bread from burning).
8. Take the banana bread out of the oven, tip out of the tin and place onto a cooling rack or serving dish!
9. Slice up and serve warm with some dairy-free ice-cream or yoghurt - or wait until the bread is cool and you can enjoy it with a nice cup of tea/coffee as an afternoon tea treat!
When the bread is hot, it is moist and crumbly, just how I like warm bread!
This recipe is super easy, and it's a must make for any banana & cinnamon lover!
I hope you give this delicious cinnamon and almond banana bread a try! And if you do, be sure to tag the picture #AVogelRecipes on Pinterest so we can see :)
Hello I am Holly Jade & I am the owner of The Little Blog of Vegan. I post yummy recipes, advice & beauty tips daily. Everything I talk about is vegan & cruelty-free. I love to be as healthy as possible, but I do love to make the odd sweet treat recipe. I also love to post my own adorable & pastel daily photos on Instagram, why not check it out & come on the journey with me :)
Want more delicious recipes straight to your inbox?
Discover the story of Alfred Vogel
Nature is just about the best thing we’ve got!