Chickpeas are the perfect & utterly delicious way to get protein into your diet! Rich in fibre, they are also great energy-boosters, making this recipe a healthy ‘on the go’ savoury snack. Super easy to make, these crunchy roasted chickpeas are made with only 4 ingredients! What’s not to love?!
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees and line a baking tray with greaseproof paper.
2. Drain and wash the chickpeas and place them into a bowl along with the lemon juice and curry powder. You can use any flavouring you like. Mix until well coated.
3. Spread the chickpeas on the lined baking tray and sprinkle with salt.
4. Place into the middle of the oven and allow to roast for 35-45 minutes.
5. Once roasted, carefully remove from the oven, enjoy whilst hot/warm or store in an airtight container for snacking.
I hope you give these delicious dry-roasted chickpeas a try! And if you do, be sure to tag the picture #AVogelRecipes on Pinterest so we can see :)
Chickpeas are a tasty vegetarian-friendly source of protein. They are also rich in dietary fibre, which helps to prevent digestive disorders and they can boost energy due to their high iron content.
Hello I am Holly Jade & I am the owner of The Little Blog of Vegan. I post yummy recipes, advice & beauty tips daily. Everything I talk about is vegan & cruelty-free. I love to be as healthy as possible, but I do love to make the odd sweet treat recipe. I also love to post my own adorable & pastel daily photos on Instagram, why not check it out & come on the journey with me :)
Want more delicious recipes straight to your inbox?
Discover the story of Alfred Vogel
Nature is just about the best thing we’ve got!