This is one of the easiest and tastiest sides you’ll ever have – I swear! Just add your protein of choice (e.g Tofu or Chicken) and you’ve got the perfect, nutritionally-balanced meal that will leave you feeling satiated and your taste buds singing!!
1. Heat coconut oil in a large non-stick frying pan.
2. Add the minced garlic cloves and sauté until golden.
3. Add the chopped broccoli and continue to sauté until it starts to brown.
4. Add the tamari, sesame oil, sesame seeds and chilli flakes and continue to sauté until well-cooked. Add a splash or two of boiling water to help it steam.
5. Once broccoli looks cooked and golden around the edges, plate it up on a board and add sesame seeds.
I hope you give this delicious and easy Broccoli Stir-Fry with Sesameand Chilli a try! And if you do, be sure to tag the picture #AVogelRecipes on Pinterest so we can see :)
Ultra rich in immunity-boosting nutrients, broccoli is great for strengthening the immune system and building its resistance to viruses such as colds & flu. Rich in dietary fibre broccoli can also help maintain a healthy digestive system, whilst its vitamin K content can help to support good bone health.
Jessica Sepel is a qualified nutritionist, health blogger and best selling health author from Australia. She is fascinated by the health and wellness world and loves to make simple and nutritious recipes.
Her 8-week online plan ‘The JSHealth Program’ can help change your mind and body, by teaching you how to find a balanced approach to life, food and weight.
You can also follow her on Facebook and Instagram for daily food inspiration and health mantras.
Want more delicious recipes straight to your inbox?
Discover the story of Alfred Vogel
Nature is just about the best thing we’ve got!