I simply can’t eat fried eggs without Herbamare® on them; I just love the taste of them! You can use a cookie cutter to fry your eggs but using the bell pepper makes them pretty, fun and also very tasty.
1. Cut your bell pepper into 4 thick rings (approx 2cm).
2. Warm a non stick skillet or frying pan on a low heat. Lightly oil with a little olive oil if required.
3. Place your 4 bell pepper rings in the heated pan and cook for 1 minute then turn over.
4. Once turned, add a small bit of butter (optional) and crack 1 egg into each ring.
5. Cover and cook for 3 - 5 minutes until the egg whites are fully cooked (or until the egg is as you like it).
6. Sprinkle with Herbamare® Original seasoning salt to season and serve.
Don’t worry if the egg white leaks a little. If this happens, press your spatula down on the ring to help the egg set better.
Did you know a red bell pepper contains nearly three times more vitamin C than an orange! So eat them up if you want to build your body’s defence against colds & flu. Vitamin C has been shown to reduce specific symptoms of the menopause, including hot flushes.
Olga Temonen is a Finnish actress and a television cook, who makes easy and delicious homemade meals that taste great for the whole family.
Want more delicious recipes straight to your inbox?
Discover the story of Alfred Vogel
Nature is just about the best thing we’ve got!