These little bites may be small, but they pack a whole lot of flavour and are so easy to make. What I love most is that they are crispy on the outside, but fluffy and smooth on the inside. You can also give this recipe a try with sweet potato! They taste just as yummy.
1. Line a baking tray with grease proof paper and set the oven to 1800 degrees.
2. Roughly peel the potatoes and chop them into 1inch cubes.
3. Place the potato cubes into a large mixing bowl along with 1/4 cup of oil.
4. In a little bowl, combine the garlic granules/powder, mixed herbs, salt and pepper.
5. Add the herby mixture to the potatoes and toss until evenly coated with the delicious herbs!
6. Pour the potatoes onto the tray. Add a few sprigs of rosemary, the shallots, and then sprinkle with chopped up chives. Finish with an extra dash of salt & pepper.
7. Place the tray into the oven and cook for 35-40 minutes. Make sure to check the potatoes every 10 minutes, turing them over to prevent burning/sticking! This is also to give the potatoes an even coating/cooking.
I hope you give these delicious herby potato bites a try! And if you do, be sure to tag the picture #AVogelRecipes on Pinterest so we can see :)
Potatoes are one of the best natural sources of potassium, which helps to promote good circulation. Additionally, rich in vitamin B6, potatoes are also thought to stabilise mood and are linked with good brain function.
Hello I am Holly Jade & I am the owner of The Little Blog of Vegan. I post yummy recipes, advice & beauty tips daily. Everything I talk about is vegan & cruelty-free. I love to be as healthy as possible, but I do love to make the odd sweet treat recipe. I also love to post my own adorable & pastel daily photos on Instagram, why not check it out & come on the journey with me :)
Want more delicious recipes straight to your inbox?
Discover the story of Alfred Vogel
Nature is just about the best thing we’ve got!