Try this delicious summer drink – Pomegranate Perfection, which combines the flavours of pomegranate and mint for a refreshingly good taste.
Buy these ingredients from our friends over at Jan de Vries. Experts when it comes to natural skincare and organic supplements, Jan de Vries offer a range of specialised high-quality food products, from gluten-free pasta to organic cacao powder.
1. Tear up the spring of mint.
2. Add the torn mint and pomegranate seeds to a glass.
3. Cut the lime into two quarter wedges. Squeeze the juice of one of the quarters into the glass with the mint and pomegranate seeds.
4. Add the pomegranate juice, sparkling water and Molkosan® Fruit Digestion to the glass.
5. Stir well.
6. Add ice and garnish with the mint and remaining lime wedge. Enjoy!
I hope you give these sparkling refreshing drink a try! And if you do, be sure to tag the picture #AVogelRecipes on Pinterest so we can see :)
Pomegranates are known as a superfood and with good reason! Rich in powerful antioxidants and nutrients, eating pomegranates can help keep your heart healthy and your skin glowing, lower stress levels, help improve digestion and give your immune system a boost.
Olga Temonen is a Finnish actress and a television cook, who makes easy and delicious homemade meals that taste great for the whole family.
Want more delicious recipes straight to your inbox?
Discover the story of Alfred Vogel
Nature is just about the best thing we’ve got!