Warm yourself up with this deliciously creamy, comforting soup, which is so simple to make. I like to use Herbamare® Bouillon as my vegetable stock as it adds so much extra flavour.
1. Cut the pumpkin and potatoes into small chunks.
2. Par-boil the pumpkin and potatoes.
3. Use the water from boiling the pumpkin and potatoes to make the Herbamare® Bouillon vegetable stock.
4. Put the pumpkin, potatoes and onions into a saucepan with the Herbamare® Bouillon and allow to simmer for 1 hour.
5. Blend and season with pepper, rosemary and thyme, according to taste.
Irene is a passionate cook and talented baker who is known for her delicious cakes and her hearty soups, as well as healthy and wholesome recipes.
Want more delicious recipes straight to your inbox?
Discover the story of Alfred Vogel
Nature is just about the best thing we’ve got!