I love these nutritious wraps at lunchtime – they are so healthy and filling and taste great too. They leave me feeling energised for the rest of the afternoon.
1. Cook the quinoa, until tender, roughly 15 minutes.
2. Briefly sauté the onion, pepper and peas in the olive oil.
3. Mix the quinoa, onion mix and coriander in a large bowl.
4. Spoon a little quinoa mix into each tortilla wrap and fold the wraps. The trick is not to overfill them.
5. Place wraps in the oven for a few minutes, being careful not to burn them. Can be served warm or cold.
Quinoa is higher in protein than other grains and cereals. Protein is necessary for tissue growth and repair. Quinoa is also a good source of magnesium, a mineral important for nerve and muscle function.
Rachel is an avid cook who has a passion for creating healthy meals and treats for her friends and family to enjoy and now you can enjoy them too.
Want more delicious recipes straight to your inbox?
Discover the story of Alfred Vogel
Nature is just about the best thing we’ve got!