Although working well all-year round, but a firm favourite of mine come winter, this vegetable packed soup is full to the brim of antioxidants and anti-inflammatory ingredients – the vibrant colour says it all! Gentle roasting brings out some of the delicious flavours and helps to combine them beautifully. Blitzed to a wonderfully smooth texture and garnished with some fresh herbs – yum!
Which colour of bell pepper is the best? Find out more in Emma's blog.
1. Prepare and arrange your vegetables on a baking tray (multiple if needed!)
2. Drizzle with extra virgin olive oil, and season with Herbamare and the dried herbs.
3. Bake in a pre-heated oven at 180⁰C for 40 minutes.
4. Remove any tomato stalks and add to a pot with the stock.
5. Blitz until smooth, garnish and serve.
This recipe combines nutrient rich bell peppers and tomatoes, combined with other every day vegetables to make a delicious, healthy soup recipe. Perfect for batch cooking, the gentle roasting brings out the deeper depths of flavour that won't disappoint.
Emma is a qualified nutritionist. She is passionate about all things food, and loves to share her knowledge of her experiences in the kitchen with exciting new recipes, plus, exploring how these healthy habits can translate into helping us feel better!
Discover the story of Alfred Vogel
Nature is just about the best thing we’ve got!