The spicy mix of chilli and ginger blend beautifully with the sweet potato and coconut milk to make a warming and deliciously creamy soup.
1. Heat the oil in a pan, add the ginger and chilli and cook gently for 1 minute.
2. Add the chopped vegetables and cook for 2-3 minutes.
3. Add Herbamare® Bouillon vegetable stock and simmer for 15 minutes until vegetables are soft.
4. Reduce heat, add coconut milk and simmer for 5 minutes.
5. Blend until smooth. Season with Herbamare® Spicy seasoning salt and serve with chopped coriander or parsley.
I hope you give this yummy Spicy Sweet Potato Soup a try! And if you do, be sure to tag the picture #AVogelRecipes on Pinterest so we can see :)
Rachel is an avid cook who has a passion for creating healthy meals and treats for her friends and family to enjoy and now you can enjoy them too.
Want more delicious recipes straight to your inbox?
Discover the story of Alfred Vogel
Nature is just about the best thing we’ve got!