Warm, comforting and with a spicy kick, I love to settle down to a bowl of this hearty soup on a cold winter’s evening.
Buy these ingredients from our friends over at Jan de Vries. Experts when it comes to natural skincare and organic supplements, Jan de Vries offer a range of specialised high-quality food products, from gluten-free pasta to organic cacao powder.
1. Boil the sweet potatoes in the Herbamare® Bouillon vegetable stock for approximately 15 minutes.
2. Heat the oil in a frying pan, and fry the ginger, chilli and garlic.
3. Add the ginger, chilli, garlic, and kale to the sweet potatoes.
4. Allow to simmer for another 15 minutes, or until the potatoes are soft.
5. Blend until a creamy consistency and season with Herbamare® Orignial seasoning salt and black pepper.
Kale is super nutritious. It’s packed with goodness, including vitamin A, which helps to maintain healthy hair, skin and bones. It also has a high fibre and water content which helps to support the digestive system and prevent constipation.
Rachel is an avid cook who has a passion for creating healthy meals and treats for her friends and family to enjoy and now you can enjoy them too.
Want more delicious recipes straight to your inbox?
Discover the story of Alfred Vogel
Nature is just about the best thing we’ve got!