Who can resist coffee? I know I can't! I've wanted to make tiramisu for ages and it's finally happened. I bring to you, RAW & guilt-free tiramisu with a rich no-bake brownie base, a coffee, chocolate & vanilla topping with a dash of cacao/cocoa powder topped off with coffee beans...yum!
Buy these ingredients from our friends over at Jan de Vries. Experts when it comes to natural skincare and organic supplements, Jan de Vries offer a range of specialised high-quality food products, from gluten-free pasta to organic cacao powder.
1. Line a square baking tin with greaseproof paper.
2. Place the nuts, cocoa powder and coffee powder into a food processor/blender and whizz up until sand-like.
3. Add in the drained dates and date nectar (optional) and whizz up until it's combined and sticks together in a thick mass.
4. Press the mixture into the lined baking tin and pop into the fridge whilst you make the filling.
1. Place the soaked & drained cashew nuts into a food processor/blender along with the melted coconut butter, melted coconut oil, maple syrup, vanilla extract and almond milk.
Whizz up until smooth. This will take around 5-8 minutes on high
2. Divide the mixture in half into separate bowls, then add the cocoa powder to one of the bowls making the chocolate layer, leaving the other vanilla.
3. Pour the chocolate layer onto the base and level with a spoon. Pop into the freezer to set for around 1 hour.
4. Add on the vanilla layer and pop into the freezer for 1 hour to set. Once set, remove from the pan and cut into squares.
Serve with a dash of cocoa powder and top with coffee beans (optional).
Store in the fridge in a sealed container and enjoy within a few days.
I hope you give these delicious vegan no-bake tiramisu! And if you do, be sure to tag the picture #AVogelRecipes on Pinterest so we can see :)
Dates are packed full of important minerals and vitamins which makes them a healthy source of energy. Rich in fibre, they also improve digestive health and can help to repair damaged muscles.
Hello I am Holly Jade & I am the owner of The Little Blog of Vegan. I post yummy recipes, advice & beauty tips daily. Everything I talk about is vegan & cruelty-free. I love to be as healthy as possible, but I do love to make the odd sweet treat recipe. I also love to post my own adorable & pastel daily photos on Instagram, why not check it out & come on the journey with me :)
Want more delicious recipes straight to your inbox?
Discover the story of Alfred Vogel
Nature is just about the best thing we’ve got!