Sorry to hear you are struggling with Anxiety.
It is such a challenging condition and can be caused by so many things.
There are a multitude of different ways to deal with it depending on whether you know what is causing it or not?
Anxiety can get worse if left untreated so it is worth tackling it sooner rather than later.
Here are some different options to consider:
- See your GP who can double check any underlying health conditions and possibly even refer you to a counsellor if needs be if there is one linked to the practice. They are often able to provide free CBT (Cognitive Behavioural Therapy)
- See a Medical Herbalist if you prefer that route. They can take the time to run through your history and provide a protocol to support your specific needs. http://www.nimh.org.uk/
- NLP or Life coaching are other techniques that may be worth considering as they can help individuals tap into their own inner resources and find new ways to overcome challenging situations. Both are useful in empowering the individual which in turn can boost self confidence. The following link may help you find a suitable practitioner if this method appeals. You could also ask friends and family for recommendations. http://nlplifecoachdirectory.co.uk
- Your may also benefit from taking Passiflora complex, traditionally used for easing stress and nervous tension. It takes up to a week to feel the effects and if she has not noticed an improvement after a month, then we suggest exploring an alternative.
- Relaxing Essence may also be worth considering. This is a blend of flower essences which can balance emotions where feelings of pressure, anxiety or fear have been a problem.
I do hope you find the way that best works for you to bring you back some peace.