A.Vogel Blog

home / health / enlarged prostate / questions and answers / enlarged prostate affecting my erections

Read all Questions & Answers

I have an enlarged prostrate,which is affecting my erections. Any thing I can do for it?

This would depend if you are on any medication at all?

If not you could try Prostasan® as this has shown to alleviate erectile problems caused by BPH.

However, if you are on any medication you would need to discuss this with your GP..

0 items in your cartcart-icon McAfee SECURE sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams

Get your Free Herbamare® Souper Soups e-Book by A.Vogel