A.Vogel Blog

home / health / menopause / questions and answers / is there something i can do to help this?

Read all Questions & Answers

I have not had a period for 2 years now. I am 51 years old and started a relationship again as I’m divorced now. I have always enjoyed sex but now I don’t have the same interest in it and I have noticed that I have vaginal dryness and cannot have an orgasm. Please is there something I can take to help this?

There are several things you can do to help. Herbs such as Maca and Eleutherococcus are traditionally used for improving libido and vaginal dryness although they may take a month or so to start showing benefit. You could also add in Menopause Support as this has been found to help with most of the common symptoms of the menopause. In the meantime you can get natural vaginal gel lubricants at most health shops and you can use these until the herbs start to work. It may also be an idea to do the Kegel Exercises every day, as this helps to tone and firm the pelvic floor muscles, which in turn can help to improve sensitivity.

Eileen Durward

0 items in your cartcart-icon McAfee SECURE sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams

Get your Free Herbamare® Souper Soups e-Book by A.Vogel