How flexible are you?
Please answer the following questions. You will obtain some lifestyle information and advice based on your answers. Please note information given is not intended to diagnose, prescribe or replace the advice of a doctor or other healthcare professional.
You seem in good shape!
Maintain a diet rich in alkaline fruit and vegetables, choose oily fish and take regular exercise such as a daily walk
Please note that these results are provided for information only and are not intended to substitue the advice of a healthcare professional.
You should think about making some simple changes to your lifestyle.
- Consider stretching and relaxation exercises on a daily basis.
- Add dried fruit and vegetables and oily fish to your diet and avoid refined foods, coffee and tea.
- Drink plenty of water and keep warm during cold or humid weather.
- If pain is severe, consult a healthcare professional.
- For further advice go to Advice on diet and lifestyle.
Please note that these results are provided for information only and are not intended to substitute the advice of a healthcare professional.
You should go and see your doctor or healthcare professional for advice, particularly if your pain is severe.
For further advice which may be of help go to Advice on diet and lifestyle.
Please answer all questions to obtain advice