A.Vogel Blog

home / health / muscles joints / questions and answers / lower back pain - what do you suggest?

Read all Questions & Answers

I have chronic lower back pain. I have had chiropractic help but to no avail. What do you suggest?

I'm afraid all we can offer is the usual advice of some Atrosan® Devils Claw taken internally, some Atrogel® Arnica applied externally and some supplemental magnesium. In combination, these might well help control the pain and tension in the muscles.

As you've already seen a physical practitioner and had little relief, would you consider asking your doctor for a scan, as your problems might have their origins in the joints, perhaps in the pelvis or spine, for example.

Do you have an occupation where the back is overworked due to lifting or perhaps you're sat in a poor position at a desk? Ask your employer to arrange for an occupational therapist to visit.

Best wishes

0 items in your cartcart-icon McAfee SECURE sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams

Get your Free Herbamare® Souper Soups e-Book by A.Vogel