This recipe is very simple to make and tastes utterly divine! The apple base is moist with spicy tones and the crumble is yummy with a hint of cinnamon and nuts for added protein and texture!
1. Preheat the oven to 1800C degrees and wash 6 apples.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine the apple, cinnamon, lemon juice, corn starch, salt & maple syrup. Toss until fully coated.
3. Place the apple mixture into a pie dish and set aside whilst you make the crumble topping.
4. Place all of the crumble ingredients into a mixing bowl.
5. With clean hands, rub the mixture between your fingers to create a crumble.
6. Scatter some blackberries over the apples, then sprinkle the crumble over the top!
7. Carefully pop the dish into the oven and allow to bake for 40-60 minutes or until the top begins to turn golden brown.
8. Serve warm with dairy-free ice-cream or custard! You can even enjoy this crumble with some fresh berries, for extra flavour & added colour.
I hope you give this delicious apple & blackberry crumble a try! And if you do, be sure to tag the picture #AVogelRecipes on Pinterest so we can see :)
As the old saying goes, an apple a day keeps the doctor away and with good reason! Packed with antioxidants and essential dietary fibre, eating apples can help to reduce your cholesterol, boost your immunity to bugs & viruses, and keep your digestive system healthy.
Hello I am Holly Jade & I am the owner of The Little Blog of Vegan. I post yummy recipes, advice & beauty tips daily. Everything I talk about is vegan & cruelty-free. I love to be as healthy as possible, but I do love to make the odd sweet treat recipe. I also love to post my own adorable & pastel daily photos on Instagram, why not check it out & come on the journey with me :)
Want more delicious recipes straight to your inbox?
Discover the story of Alfred Vogel
Nature is just about the best thing we’ve got!