This delicious recipe works perfectly as a snack, or if you’re looking for something different to try for breakfast or even dessert. It’s light and refreshing and the pineapple combined with ingredients such as cinnamon make it a super healthy option, perfect for sunny days.
Read my blog for more information on the benefits of pineapple - 6 impressive health benefits of pineapple
1. Place the pineapple strips into a small oven dish.
2. Mix the honey, cinnamon and juice of the lime together and drizzle over the pineapple.
3. Bake in the oven at 180°C for 15 minutes.
4. Meanwhile, mix the cinnamon into the Greek Yoghurt.
5. Serve the warm pineapple with your yoghurt mix and top with a sprinkling of lime zest to finish.
With their high antioxidant content, pineapple makes for a nutritious snack. They are also particularly light and juicy making them a lovely choice ahead of summer. Additionally, pineapples contain a unique, naturally occurring digestive enzyme called quercetin which may help support digestion as well as help to reduce some of the symptoms associated with hayfever and other allergies.
Emma is a qualified nutritionist. She is passionate about all things food, and loves to share her knowledge of her experiences in the kitchen with exciting new recipes, plus, exploring how these healthy habits can translate into helping us feel better!
Discover the story of Alfred Vogel
Nature is just about the best thing we’ve got!