Packed with vitamin E and healthy fats, the avocado makes this smoothie super healthy and deliciously creamy, while the cucumber makes it cool and refreshing. A great way to start the day, this smoothie is tasty, energising and very quick and easy to make for breakfast.
1. Cut the cucumber and celery into small pieces.
2. Remove the core and cut the apple into small pieces.
3. Remove the flesh from the avocado.
4. Squeeze half a lemon.
5. Place all ingredients in a blender and puree until it is fine enough to drink.
6. If necessary, add a little almond milk to make the smoothie thinner.
I hope you give this delicious cucumber and avocado smoothie a try! And if you do, be sure to tag the picture #AVogelRecipes on Pinterest so we can see :)
Hetty's passion is to inspire and inform people on health, nutrition and lifestyle.
Want more delicious recipes straight to your inbox?
Discover the story of Alfred Vogel
Nature is just about the best thing we’ve got!