So simple and quick to make, these baked tortilla chips make a delicious snack and go perfectly dipped in salsa or guacamole. Baked, rather than fried, they also contain a lot less fat than regular shop bought tortilla chips, so get stuck in!
1. Preheat your oven to 180 degrees.
2. Cut each tortilla into 6 triangle shape chips.
3. Combine the oil, curry powder, chilli flakes and salt in a bowl. Brush or drizzle the oil mixture onto each tortilla chip, making sure to coat them.
4. Pop the tortilla chips onto a baking tray and place into the oven to bake for 8 minutes.
5. Once crispy, take the tray out of the oven and place on a cooling rack. Serve with cool guacamole or some fiery salsa.
I hope you give these delicious baked tortilla chips a try! And if you do, be sure to tag the picture #AVogelRecipes on Pinterest so we can see :)
Usually made without any wheat flour, corn tortillas make a good gluten-free option. They are considered a whole grain, making them generally higher in fibre that traditional flour tortillas and white bread. Baking the chips, instead of frying them also makes them a healthier option.
Hello I am Holly Jade & I am the owner of The Little Blog of Vegan. I post yummy recipes, advice & beauty tips daily. Everything I talk about is vegan & cruelty-free. I love to be as healthy as possible, but I do love to make the odd sweet treat recipe. I also love to post my own adorable & pastel daily photos on Instagram, why not check it out & come on the journey with me :)
Want more delicious recipes straight to your inbox?
Discover the story of Alfred Vogel
Nature is just about the best thing we’ve got!