A delicious, light and airy banana bread, sprinkled with white chocolate chips – the perfect snack to enjoy with a cup of tea or coffee! This recipe is simple to make using less than 10 easy to find ingredients to produce a moreish cake with just a hint of spice!
Buy these ingredients from our friends over at Jan de Vries. Experts when it comes to natural skincare and organic supplements, Jan de Vries offer a range of specialised high-quality food products, from gluten-free pasta to organic cacao powder.
1. Preheat the oven to 170oC and line a baking tin with greaseproof paper.
2. Peel, chop and place the bananas into a mixing bowl and mash until a paste.
3. Add in the sugar milk, ground cinnamon, ground nutmeg and combine.
4. Fold in the flour in 3 stages until fully combined.
5. Fold in the chocolate chips.
6. Pour the mixture into the lined tin.
Optional - Add some chocolate chip on top.
7. Bake for 70 minutes. After 45 minutes, add some foil on top of the banana bread to prevent it burning. Once baked, allow it to cool then slice and enjoy. Store in a sealed container in the fridge. Enjoy within a few days of making.
I hope you give this easy white chocolate chip banana bread a try! And if you do, be sure to tag the picture #AvogelRecipes on Instagram so we can see it :)
Hello I am Holly Jade & I am the owner of The Little Blog of Vegan. I post yummy recipes, advice & beauty tips daily. Everything I talk about is vegan & cruelty-free. I love to be as healthy as possible, but I do love to make the odd sweet treat recipe. I also love to post my own adorable & pastel daily photos on Instagram, why not check it out & come on the journey with me :)
Want more delicious recipes straight to your inbox?
Discover the story of Alfred Vogel
Nature is just about the best thing we’ve got!