Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, so why not enjoy it with some yummy quick & easy Banana Oat cookies! These are the perfect morning snack as they contain slow releasing nutrients which help to enhance brain function and they contain only natural occurring sugars!
Buy these ingredients from our friends over at Jan de Vries. Experts when it comes to natural skincare and organic supplements, Jan de Vries offer a range of specialised high-quality food products, from gluten-free pasta to organic cacao powder.
1. In a large mixing bowl, mash up the bananas until creamy & smooth.
2. Add in the oats, chia, almonds and cinnamon. Mix with a wooden spoon until fully combined.
3. Cover a baking tray with grease proof paper.
4. Using a spoon, dollop the cookies on to they tray about 4 inches apart. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden.
5. Once the cookies are fully baked, place them onto a cooling rack. Place the cookies (once cool) into a sealed container/tupperware to keep fresh and ready for breakfast!
I hope you give these delicious and easy healthy oat cookies a try! And if you do, be sure to tag the picture #AVogelRecipes on Pinterest so we can see :)
Hello I am Holly Jade & I am the owner of The Little Blog of Vegan. I post yummy recipes, advice & beauty tips daily. Everything I talk about is vegan & cruelty-free. I love to be as healthy as possible, but I do love to make the odd sweet treat recipe. I also love to post my own adorable & pastel daily photos on Instagram, why not check it out & come on the journey with me :)
Want more delicious recipes straight to your inbox?
Discover the story of Alfred Vogel
Nature is just about the best thing we’ve got!