These rolls are the perfect accompaniment to a hearty bowl of soup. The honey, seeds and Herbamare® Original seasoning salt topping give a delicious sweet and salty crunch to this bread.
1. Sift the flour into a bowl. Add in the Herbamare® Original seasoning salt and yeast, keeping them at opposite sides of the bowl.
2. Stir in oil and water slowly.
3. Make a dough, then knead for 15 minutes.
4. Cover & rise for 60 minutes in a warm place, until doubled in size.
5. Knead in seeds and rosemary and form rolls.
6. Let the rolls rise for 45 minutes, until doubled in size.
7. Preheat oven to 200oC, then top rolls with Herbamare® Original seasoning salt, honey & seeds.
8. Bake for 20 - 25 minutes.
Pumpkin seeds are excellent for men’s health as the high zinc content helps to keep the prostate gland healthy. Additionally, they are thought to promote good cholesterol and reduce high blood pressure.
Rachel is an avid cook who has a passion for creating healthy meals and treats for her friends and family to enjoy and now you can enjoy them too.
Want more delicious recipes straight to your inbox?
Discover the story of Alfred Vogel
Nature is just about the best thing we’ve got!