This recipe is a bit of a cheat as it uses a few shop-bought ingredients, but it's still a healthy alternative to the usual sauce - and cheese-laden lasagne and includes 6 portions of your 5-a-day!
1. Preheat oven to 200°C.
2. Start by preparing the aubergine, peppers and sweet potatoes, washing and slicing everything into 1cm thick slices.
3. Pop the sliced veggies onto a baking tray, drizzle with a little olive oil and roast in the pre-heated oven for 20-30 minutes until softened.
4. Meanwhile, cut each pastry sheet into four pieces, 5cm x 3.5cm and place on a lightly greased baking tray. Brush with egg and sprinkle with parmesan and a little nutmeg.
5. Prick just 4 of the pastry pieces with a fork.
6. Bake all pastry pieces for 10 minutes until light golden, then set aside to cool and turn the oven down to 180°C.
7. Next, spread the pricked pastry sheets with the pesto, then layer each with the sliced roasted vegetables, sliced mushrooms, tomato and artichoke. Season with black pepper.
8. Place the other piece of pastry, cheese-side up, on top and return to oven for 5 minutes to heat through.
Serve as individual lasagnes with basil on top and salad on the side.
Sally Bee's story of survival and recovery from three heart attacks in a week at the age of 36 is nothing short of a miracle. Sally attributes much of her remarkable survival to her delicious and achievable healthy eating plan, which she and her whole family enjoy.
Want more delicious recipes straight to your inbox?
Discover the story of Alfred Vogel
Nature is just about the best thing we’ve got!