These yummy little bites are a great, quick & easy breakfast option. Made from dairy-free yoghurt, with fresh strawberries, delicious cacao and coconut cream, they are honestly a dream to wake up too!
1. Line a cupcake tin with cases.
2. Place the plain yoghurt in a mixing bowl along with the cacao powder and mix together.
3. Pour into your cake cases and pop into the freezer to set.
4. Wash and chop the strawberries and place them into a small saucepan along with the lemon juice and heat on low.
5. When the strawberries begin to soften, mash them with a potato masher. Leave on a low heat and reduce down until the mixture is around 1/3 of the original. Keep stirring so the mixture doesn't stick to the pan.
6. Transfer the soft strawberries into a food bender and blend until smooth. Place back into the pan and turn up the heat until it reduces down.
7. Place the strawberry mixture into a bowl, add in the yoghurt and mix together.
8. Pour onto the chocolate layer and pop back into the freezer.
9. Open the can of coconut cream and drain out the liquid, you only want to use the cream.
10. Place the coconut cream into a bowl and add in the vanilla. Mix well.
11. Spread the cream onto the strawberry layer and even out. Pop back into the freezer to set fully. This will take around 4-6 hours.
Keep stored in the freezer and defrost for 30 minutes before enjoying.
I hope you give these delicious neapolitan yoghurt breakfast bites a try! And if you do, be sure to tag the picture #AVogelRecipes on Pinterest so we can see :)
Dairy-free plain yoghurt is deliciously thick and creamy, with the goodness of dairy without the lactose, which is an ideal alternative for vegans and those with a lactose/dairy intolerance. Rich in plant protein, they are also often low in fat and sugar
Hello I am Holly Jade & I am the owner of The Little Blog of Vegan. I post yummy recipes, advice & beauty tips daily. Everything I talk about is vegan & cruelty-free. I love to be as healthy as possible, but I do love to make the odd sweet treat recipe. I also love to post my own adorable & pastel daily photos on Instagram, why not check it out & come on the journey with me :)
Want more delicious recipes straight to your inbox?
Discover the story of Alfred Vogel
Nature is just about the best thing we’ve got!