Looking for a rich, creamy and luxurious dessert? I’ve got you covered with this ultra-chocolaty tart and, best of all, it just takes 4 ingredients to make! All you need is some silky dark chocolate, thick coconut cream, crunchy biscuits and dairy-free butter.
Buy these ingredients from our friends over at Jan de Vries. Experts when it comes to natural skincare and organic supplements, Jan de Vries offer a range of specialised high-quality food products, from gluten-free pasta to organic cacao powder.
1. Line a tart tin with greaseproof paper.
2. Place the biscuits into a food processor/ blender and whizz up until crumb-like.
3. Melt the butter/margarine and pour into the biscuits and mix together until like wet sand.
4.Firmly press the biscuit mixture into the lined tin until it's compact.
Place into the fridge or freezer whilst you make the filling.
1. Open a can of coconut milk, drain the clear liquid part and only use the thick white cream.
2. Place the cream into a medium-sized saucepan, and heat on medium until it comes to a low boil.
3. Place the dark chocolate into a heatproof bowl and pour over the hot cream. Allow to sit for a few minutes then stir together. The cream will melt the chocolate.
4. Pour the filling onto the crust and level with a spoon or offset spatula. Place into the freezer for 2-3 hours, or until set. Serve and enjoy.
I hope you give this 4 ingredient chocolate tart a try! And if you do, be sure to tag the picture #AvogelRecipes on Instagram so we can see it :)
Raw cocoa is also packed with nutritional benefits! Not only is it a powerhouse of antioxidants, it is also an excellent source of B vitamins, fibre, iron, copper, zinc, magnesium, calcium and is linked to many health benefits. It is said to improve your memory, boost immunity, support heart health and can boost serotonin in the brain to help you feel good.
Hello I am Holly Jade & I am the owner of The Little Blog of Vegan. I post yummy recipes, advice & beauty tips daily. Everything I talk about is vegan & cruelty-free. I love to be as healthy as possible, but I do love to make the odd sweet treat recipe. I also love to post my own adorable & pastel daily photos on Instagram, why not check it out & come on the journey with me :)
Want more delicious recipes straight to your inbox?
Discover the story of Alfred Vogel
Nature is just about the best thing we’ve got!