My flavourful tropical cheesecake is refreshing, juicy, light and decadent. This cheesecake incorporates fresh pineapple and coconut which gives a pina colada flavour. I love to make no-bake/raw cheesecakes and this gave me the ideal opportunity to make something extravagant and extra special for summer which bursts with sweetness and exotic flavours. The pineapple chunks inside make the cheesecake moist and adds an extra fruity surprise. It's simple to make and includes 100% vegan & natural ingredients which can be enjoyed as a healthier dessert.
Buy these ingredients from our friends over at Jan de Vries. Experts when it comes to natural skincare and organic supplements, Jan de Vries offer a range of specialised high-quality food products, from gluten-free pasta to organic cacao powder.
1. Line a cake tin with grease proof paper.
2. De-seed/pit the dates and add them into a food processor/blender along with the oats, coconut, 1 tbsp maple syrup, vanilla extract and salt.
3. Press the mixture into the lined cake tin.
4. Place some pineapple chunks on top and pop into the freezer whilst you prepare the filling.
1. Drain the cashew nuts and place them into a food processor/blender along with 250g pineapple, 160g maple syrup, melted coconut oil, vanilla extract and lemon juice. Whizz up on high for around 5-8 minutes or until smooth.
2. Pour the creamy pineapple layer onto the base and pop the tray back into the freezer to set. Allow the cheesecake to set fully. This will take around 2-4 hours (you can leave it overnight)
Store in a sealed container in the freezer and defrost before serving.
Serve with fresh pineapple, coconut, lemon or even creamy coconut cream! YUM.
I hope you give these delicious pineapple cheesecake! And if you do, be sure to tag the picture #AVogelRecipes on Pinterest so we can see :)
As with many fruits and vegetables, pineapple is a good source of dietary fibre, which is essential in keeping you regular and your digestive system healthy.
Hello I am Holly Jade & I am the owner of The Little Blog of Vegan. I post yummy recipes, advice & beauty tips daily. Everything I talk about is vegan & cruelty-free. I love to be as healthy as possible, but I do love to make the odd sweet treat recipe. I also love to post my own adorable & pastel daily photos on Instagram, why not check it out & come on the journey with me :)
Want more delicious recipes straight to your inbox?
Discover the story of Alfred Vogel
Nature is just about the best thing we’ve got!