Crêpes are my go-to Sunday treat, either for brunch or later on for a tasty supper. The almond in these crepes makes them sweet and delicious, but simple and healthy too! Enjoy!
1. Sift the almond flour into a bowl.
2. Make a well in the centre of the flour and slowly stir in the almond flour, adding in a little milk at a time. Mix until a smooth mixture.
3. Stir in the oil until well-combined.
4. Refrigerate for approximately 5 minutes. Meanwhile, pour a little oil in a non-stick frying pan and heat it over a medium-high heat. Spread the oil so that it creates a thin layer completely covering the base of the frying pan.
5. Pour a little batter into the pan, swirling it round so that it covers the bottom of the pan.
6. Once the batter begins to curl at the edges, and it is possible to loosen it off the bottom of the pan, you can flip the crepe, which may be easiest using a spatula.
7. Cook for the same amount of time on both sides.
8. Remove the crêpe from the pan, and repeat the process. You may not need to re-oil your pan with every crêpe.
9. Enjoy the crêpes with a variety of toppings. Our favourites are blueberries, strawberries, pomegranate seeds and honey.
I hope you give these delicious almond crêpes a try! And if you do, be sure to tag the picture #AVogelRecipes on Pinterest so we can see :)
Rachel is an avid cook who has a passion for creating healthy meals and treats for her friends and family to enjoy and now you can enjoy them too.
Want more delicious recipes straight to your inbox?
Discover the story of Alfred Vogel
Nature is just about the best thing we’ve got!