Asparagus and pea gives a fresh flavour to this soup, and its vibrant colour brings cheer to the cold winter. It is extremely healthy, full of vitamins, dietary fibre and minerals, as well as great tasting.
1. Pre-heat the oven to 200ᵒC.
2. Place the asparagus on a baking tray and drizzle over 1tbsp olive oil.
3. Roast for 10 minutes until the asparagus is tender.
4. Heat the remaining oil in a frying pan, then add in the onions and garlic. Fry until softening.
5. Place the asparagus, peas, onion, garlic and Herbamare® Bouillon vegetable stock in a large pot.
6. Season with Herbamare® original seasoning salt and lemon juice.
7. Bring to the boil, then simmer for approximately 10 minutes.
8. Blend until smooth and creamy.
9. Serve, garnished with croutons.
With its high fibre and water content, asparagus is a good food for improving digestive support, helping to maintain a healthy digestive tract and preventing constipation.
Rachel is an avid cook who has a passion for creating healthy meals and treats for her friends and family to enjoy and now you can enjoy them too.
Want more delicious recipes straight to your inbox?
Discover the story of Alfred Vogel
Nature is just about the best thing we’ve got!