The first time I attempted these homemade truffles was with my five ingredient truffle recipe. I was so thrilled with how it turned out I decided to try it again using A.Vogel's Bambu®. Rich in antioxidants and Yummy!!
1. Melt the coconut oil in a saucepan over low heat.
2. Finely grate chocolate into a bowl and add the coconut oil.
3. Heat coconut milk and Bambu® powder in a saucepan but do not allow to boil.
4. Add coconut milk and Bambu® powder to the bowl and stir gently.
5. Add vanilla extract.
6. Pour the mixture into sealable container and put into fridge for at least 4 hours to set.
7. Using a teaspoon, scoop out the mixture and form into balls using your hands.
8. Roll half the balls in Bambu® powder, the other half in grated coconut. TIP: Learn how to make your own freshly grated coconut.
Ta-da! Doesn't that look good, eh? If you've given this recipe a try, please let us know! Leave a comment below, rate it above, share it! Take a picture of it and tag it #AvogelRecipes on Pinterest we'd love to see it.
Rachel is an avid cook who has a passion for creating healthy meals and treats for her friends and family to enjoy and now you can enjoy them too.
Want more delicious recipes straight to your inbox?
Discover the story of Alfred Vogel
Nature is just about the best thing we’ve got!