This is a simple cookie recipe for deliciously nutty cookies. Perfect with a hot cup of tea or coffee, these tasty treats contain a combination of crunchy hazelnuts, sweet maple syrup and rich cashew nut butter. Packed full of protein and ideal if you’re craving something sweet!
Buy these ingredients from our friends over at Jan de Vries. Experts when it comes to natural skincare and organic supplements, Jan de Vries offer a range of specialised high-quality food products, from gluten-free pasta to organic cacao powder.
1. Add everything into a large mixing bowl, mix well to combine.
2. Put the cookie dough in the fridge to chill for 30 minutes.
3.Preheat your oven to 180°C/160°C fan assisted/320ºF.
4. Equally divide the dough into six pieces. Roll into balls and flatten with your hands. Pop them onto a lined baking tray and press a fork into each.
5. Bake for 8-10 minutes, until they are just starting to turn golden.
6. Leave them on the baking tray for fifteen minutes before transferring to a cooling rack. If you try to move them sooner, they’ll fall apart.
I hope you give these delicious Hazelnut & Cashew Butter Cookies a try! And if you do, be sure to tag the picture #AVogelRecipes on Instagram so we can see :)
Nuts are packed with protein, fibre and healthy fats, making them a healthy and vitality-boosting snack. Cashew nuts are a good source of iron and zinc and are rich in magnesium, which helps maintain normal muscle and nerve function.
Bethany is a vegan food blogger from Kent. She is passionate about creating simple plant-based recipes, suitable for vegans. She updates her blog Bethany’s Vegan Kitchen every week with new tasty and easy-to-make recipes.
Want more delicious recipes straight to your inbox?
Discover the story of Alfred Vogel
Nature is just about the best thing we’ve got!