This is a simple cookie recipe for deliciously nutty cookies. Perfect with a hot cup of tea or coffee, these tasty treats contain a combination of crunchy hazelnuts, sweet maple syrup and rich cashew nut butter. Packed full of protein and ideal if you’re craving something sweet!
1. Add everything into a large mixing bowl, mix well to combine.
2. Put the cookie dough in the fridge to chill for 30 minutes.
3.Preheat your oven to 180°C/160°C fan assisted/320ºF.
4. Equally divide the dough into six pieces. Roll into balls and flatten with your hands. Pop them onto a lined baking tray and press a fork into each.
5. Bake for 8-10 minutes, until they are just starting to turn golden.
6. Leave them on the baking tray for fifteen minutes before transferring to a cooling rack. If you try to move them sooner, they’ll fall apart.
I hope you give these delicious Hazelnut & Cashew Butter Cookies a try! And if you do, be sure to tag the picture #AVogelRecipes on Instagram so we can see :)
Nuts are packed with protein, fibre and healthy fats, making them a healthy and vitality-boosting snack. Cashew nuts are a good source of iron and zinc and are rich in magnesium, which helps maintain normal muscle and nerve function.
Bethany is a vegan food blogger from Kent. She is passionate about creating simple plant-based recipes, suitable for vegans. She updates her blog Bethany’s Vegan Kitchen every week with new tasty and easy-to-make recipes.
Want more delicious recipes straight to your inbox?
Discover the story of Alfred Vogel
Nature is just about the best thing we’ve got!