So nutritious and absolutely delicious, this thick and creamy smoothie is a great way to start your day the healthy way. Perfect for breakfast, it is super easy to make, dairy-free and packed with antioxidants and essential nutrients, including Omega 3’s, vitamins A & C and dietary fibre.
1. Peel the mango and cut the fruit into cubes.
2. Remove the core and cut the apple into large pieces.
3. Grate and squeeze the lime.
4. Wash the lettuce leaves.
5. Place all ingredients in a blender and puree until smooth.
6. Dilute as desired with some extra water. For a little kick add a piece of red pepper to the smoothie.
I hope you give this delicious minty, mango smoothie a try! And if you do, be sure to tag the picture #AVogelRecipes on Pinterest so we can see :)
A nutritionally rich tropical fruit, mangoes not only taste naturally sweet but they are also great for eye health, for the digestive system and for helping to keep your immune system healthy and strong.
Hetty's passion is to inspire and inform people on health, nutrition and lifestyle.
Want more delicious recipes straight to your inbox?
Discover the story of Alfred Vogel
Nature is just about the best thing we’ve got!