Raw strawberry tartlets? Yes, please! Not only are these tartlets delicious but how pretty are they? I wanted to make a dessert which was guilt-free and full of goodness. These little tartlets contain only natural sugars, are gluten-free and vegan. They contain dates and strawberries for sweetness. They also contain cashew nuts which make the filling super smooth & creamy, not forgetting scrumptious! They make the perfect afternoon tea treat or dessert. Serve with fresh fruit or a cheeky drizzle of vegan cream.
1. Grease 4 tartlet tins with coconut oil or dairy-free butter.
2. Place the hazelnuts, brazil nuts, melted coconut oil and dates into a food processor/blender and whizz up until like breadcrumbs.
3. Firmly press the mixture into the greased tins and place into the freezer.
1. Place the soaked cashew nuts, strawberries, coconut cream, coconut oil and maple syrup into a food processor/blender and whizz up on high until smooth.
This will take around 5 minutes.
2. Pour into the base mixture and level. Pop back into the fridge to set. This will take around 1 hour.
I decorated my tartlets with strawberries, freeze dried strawberries, flaked almonds, vegan cream and my homemade strawberry macaroons.
To serve, fully defrost.
Slice and enjoy!
Store in a sealed container in the fridge. Best enjoyed within a few days.
I hope you give these delicious raw strawberry tartlets a try! And if you do, be sure to tag the picture #AVogelRecipes on Pinterest so we can see :)
Hello I am Holly Jade & I am the owner of The Little Blog of Vegan. I post yummy recipes, advice & beauty tips daily. Everything I talk about is vegan & cruelty-free. I love to be as healthy as possible, but I do love to make the odd sweet treat recipe. I also love to post my own adorable & pastel daily photos on Instagram, why not check it out & come on the journey with me :)
Want more delicious recipes straight to your inbox?
Discover the story of Alfred Vogel
Nature is just about the best thing we’ve got!