What's better than a delicious cheesecake? I bring to you a no-bake cheesecake with a cookie base and a creamy caramel & white chocolate layer topped with homemade caramel sauce and grated white chocolate. This cheesecake is the meaning of decadent and is perfect for sharing.
1. Line a medium sized cake tin with grease proof paper.
2. Place the cookies into a food processor/blender and whizz up until crumbly, but not too fine.
3. Melt the butter and coconut oil.
4. In a bowl, add in the crushed cookies and pour over the melted butter & coconut oil and mix until like wet sand.
5.Press the mixture into the lined cake tin, making sure to compact it in using a spoon or clean hands.
Place into the freezer whilst you make the filling.
1. Drain the cashew nuts and place them into a food processor/blender along with the coconut cream, melted coconut oil, vanilla extract, melted white chocolate, caramel sauce and water.
2.Whizz up on high for around 5 minutes until smooth.
Add more water if needed..
3. Pour the filling into the base, level with a spoon or off-set spatula and pop back into the freezer to set.
Allow the cheesecake to set fully. This will take around 2-4 hours (I leave mine to set overnight). Store in a sealed container in the freezer and defrost fully before serving.
I served my cheesecake with a drizzle of my homemade caramel sauce and a sprinkling of grated dairy-free white chocolate.
I hope you give this delicious white chocolate and caramel cheesecake a try! And if you do, be sure to tag the picture #AVogelRecipes on Instagram so we can see :)
Coconut oil contains many health benefits, being naturally rich in a group of healthy fats known as medium-chain fatty acids, and antioxidants, helping to support a healthy heart and immune system.
Hello I am Holly Jade & I am the owner of The Little Blog of Vegan. I post yummy recipes, advice & beauty tips daily. Everything I talk about is vegan & cruelty-free. I love to be as healthy as possible, but I do love to make the odd sweet treat recipe. I also love to post my own adorable & pastel daily photos on Instagram, why not check it out & come on the journey with me :)
Want more delicious recipes straight to your inbox?
Discover the story of Alfred Vogel
Nature is just about the best thing we’ve got!