What's better than a delicious cheesecake? I bring to you a no-bake cheesecake with a cookie base and a creamy caramel & white chocolate layer topped with homemade caramel sauce and grated white chocolate. This cheesecake is the meaning of decadent and is perfect for sharing.
Buy these ingredients from our friends over at Jan de Vries. Experts when it comes to natural skincare and organic supplements, Jan de Vries offer a range of specialised high-quality food products, from gluten-free pasta to organic cacao powder.
1. Line a medium sized cake tin with grease proof paper.
2. Place the cookies into a food processor/blender and whizz up until crumbly, but not too fine.
3. Melt the butter and coconut oil.
4. In a bowl, add in the crushed cookies and pour over the melted butter & coconut oil and mix until like wet sand.
5.Press the mixture into the lined cake tin, making sure to compact it in using a spoon or clean hands.
Place into the freezer whilst you make the filling.
1. Drain the cashew nuts and place them into a food processor/blender along with the coconut cream, melted coconut oil, vanilla extract, melted white chocolate, caramel sauce and water.
2.Whizz up on high for around 5 minutes until smooth.
Add more water if needed..
3. Pour the filling into the base, level with a spoon or off-set spatula and pop back into the freezer to set.
Allow the cheesecake to set fully. This will take around 2-4 hours (I leave mine to set overnight). Store in a sealed container in the freezer and defrost fully before serving.
I served my cheesecake with a drizzle of my homemade caramel sauce and a sprinkling of grated dairy-free white chocolate.
I hope you give this delicious white chocolate and caramel cheesecake a try! And if you do, be sure to tag the picture #AVogelRecipes on Instagram so we can see :)
Coconut oil contains many health benefits, being naturally rich in a group of healthy fats known as medium-chain fatty acids, and antioxidants, helping to support a healthy heart and immune system.
Hello I am Holly Jade & I am the owner of The Little Blog of Vegan. I post yummy recipes, advice & beauty tips daily. Everything I talk about is vegan & cruelty-free. I love to be as healthy as possible, but I do love to make the odd sweet treat recipe. I also love to post my own adorable & pastel daily photos on Instagram, why not check it out & come on the journey with me :)
Want more delicious recipes straight to your inbox?
Discover the story of Alfred Vogel
Nature is just about the best thing we’ve got!