Looking for a soup that tastes as good as it looks? Try our healthy and deliciously creamy beetroot and radish soup. This unique take on a traditional winter soup will tantalise the taste buds. The subtle blend of spice and beautiful, bright colour makes for a fabulously hearty feast.
Buy these ingredients from our friends over at Jan de Vries. Experts when it comes to natural skincare and organic supplements, Jan de Vries offer a range of specialised high-quality food products, from gluten-free pasta to organic cacao powder.
1. Boil the potatoes in the Herbamare® Bouillon vegetable stock for 15 minutes.
2. Add the radishes and onions to the pot and simmer for a further 15 minutes.
3. Add the beetroot to the pot and season with Herbamare® Original seasoning salt. Simmer for another 10 minutes.
4. Pour into the blender and add the natural yoghurt. Season with black pepper and blend until smooth.
5. Serve with a spoonful of natural yoghurt on top and sprinkle with dill.
Due to its high fibre content, beetroot is great for supporting the digestive system, helping to prevent constipation and keep bowels healthy and regular. The iron content in beetroot means it’s good for those with anaemia and fatigue.
Rachel is an avid cook who has a passion for creating healthy meals and treats for her friends and family to enjoy and now you can enjoy them too.
Want more delicious recipes straight to your inbox?
Discover the story of Alfred Vogel
Nature is just about the best thing we’ve got!