Bliss balls are perfect study session pick me ups because they're easy to grab, made of whole foods and taste great! Whether you're in need of a study snack or a treat to take to work, these mocha bliss balls are a great recipe to add to your meal prep list so they're ready to grab throughout the week, as and when you need them. These yummy snacks are gluten-free and suitable for vegans.
Buy these ingredients from our friends over at Jan de Vries. Experts when it comes to natural skincare and organic supplements, Jan de Vries offer a range of specialised high-quality food products, from gluten-free pasta to organic cacao powder.
1. Simply add all of your ingredients to a food processor or high-speed blender and blend until combined. Once combined, your mixture will resemble a breadcrumb like texture, then you're ready to roll the bliss balls.
2. Grab a small handful of the mixture at a time, press together firmly and roll into a ball shape then place to one side.
3. Once all the balls have been rolled, place into the fridge to set for a few hours.
4. After the balls have set, it's time to decorate. I dipped the top of each ball in a little date syrup and then sprinkled with desiccated coconut, but finely chopped nuts or a dusting of cacao powder would work too!
5. Then, you're ready to eat! To store simply put your bliss balls in an airtight container in the fridge and grab a ball or two when you're in need of an afternoon pick me up or sweet treat to go with a cuppa.
I hope you give these delicious mocha bliss balls a try! And if you do, be sure to tag the picture #AVogelRecipes on Instagram so we can see :)
Dates are packed full of important energy-enriching minerals and vitamins. Rich in fibre, they also improve digestive health and can help to repair damaged muscles. Almonds are also packed with protein and fibre, which help maintain your energy levels throughout the day.
Ciara is an avid food and fitness blogger who loves to share fitness tips, cruelty-free lifestyle advice and an abundance of delicious and easy-to-make plant-based recipes on her blog Ciara's Corner. Since going vegan a few years ago, food has become her biggest passion in life.
Want more delicious recipes straight to your inbox?
Discover the story of Alfred Vogel
Nature is just about the best thing we’ve got!