This delicious vegetable curry is really easy and quick to make. Serve with brown rice and naan bread for a filling and tasty meal that all the family can enjoy.
Buy these ingredients from our friends over at Jan de Vries. Experts when it comes to natural skincare and organic supplements, Jan de Vries offer a range of specialised high-quality food products, from gluten-free pasta to organic cacao powder.
1. Heat the oil in a large saucepan and brown the onions.
2. Add the potatoes and cook over a low heat for 5 minutes, or until the potatoes begin to soften.
3. Add the aubergines and mushrooms and cook until they soften.
4. Add the Herbamare® Bouillion vegetable stock, coconut milk and curry paste.
5. Bring to the boil then simmer for 10 minutes until the potato is tender.
6. Serve with rice or naan bread, and garnish with coriander.
With their high fibre content, aubergines help to support the digestive system and keep bowels healthy and regular. They also contain several important B vitamins which help maintain healthy skin and support the nervous system.
Rachel is an avid cook who has a passion for creating healthy meals and treats for her friends and family to enjoy and now you can enjoy them too.
Want more delicious recipes straight to your inbox?
Discover the story of Alfred Vogel
Nature is just about the best thing we’ve got!