This is such a dreamy combination; one of my favourites. Trout offers all the Omega vitamins for you and the potatoes balance it wonderfully with vitamin C and fibre from the skin. OMG – I really love this!!
1. Start by boiling the potatoes in water for 15 minutes or until just tender. Drain and rinse under cold water to cool and set aside.
2. Pre-heat the grill to a medium heat.
3. Now in a large bowl, mix together the low fat yoghurt and mayonnaise, capers, gherkins, cucumber and half of the sliced spring onions.
4. Gently add the boiled potatoes and stir in the mixture without bashing them up too much.
5. Season the trout with freshly ground black pepper and the dried oregano then grill on a baking sheet, skin-side down, for 3-4 mins depending on thickness, until just cooked.
6. Scatter with lemon zest and serve with the potato salad, scattered with remaining spring onions. Cut the remaining lemon half into wedges to serve.
Sally Bee's story of survival and recovery from three heart attacks in a week at the age of 36 is nothing short of a miracle. Sally attributes much of her remarkable survival to her delicious and achievable healthy eating plan, which she and her whole family enjoy.
Want more delicious recipes straight to your inbox?
Discover the story of Alfred Vogel
Nature is just about the best thing we’ve got!