Healthy, colourful and delicious, this quick and easy-to-make frittata is a great way to use up leftover vegetables – making it an ideal midweek meal! Super versatile, you can also use any variety of veggies you have to hand!
1. Whisk the eggs with the cottage cheese and season with freshly ground black pepper and Herbamare® Original seasoning salt.
2. Heat the coconut oil in a large omelette pan and add the pepper, peas and leek. Cook over a medium heat for a few minutes until slightly softened.
3. Add the spinach and sunblush tomatoes and cook for another minute or two until the spinach has wilted.
4. Pour on the egg mixture, add the herbs and cook over a medium heat until it starts to set.
5. Place under the grill on a medium heat for a further 10 minutes until set.
6. Serve with a green leafy salad.
I hope you give this delicious vegetable frittata a try! And if you do, be sure to tag the picture #AVogelRecipes on Pinterest so we can see :)
An excellent source of protein, eggs are great for helping us feel fuller for longer and stay energised. They contain nearly every nutrient our bodies need and are especially good for promoting good bone and eye health.
Author of The Vital Nutrition Cookbook, good food has been a lifelong passion for Jane McClenaghan. As a Nutritional Therapist for over fifteen years, Jane has helped thousands of people make easy, manageable changes to their diets for the good of their health.
Passionate about the powerful effects that eating good quality, fresh, local food has on our mind, body and soul, Jane’s recipes are designed to be quick and easy so you can rustle up something nutritious at any time of the day.
Want more delicious recipes straight to your inbox?
Discover the story of Alfred Vogel
Nature is just about the best thing we’ve got!