I love stir fries, they’re so quick and simple to make and provide a great array of flavours. I’ve made this delicious sweet chilli stir fry that bit tastier by including bioSnacky’s crunchy broccoli and mungbean sprouts. Bursting with great flavour and crunchy texture, they’re chockfull of goodness and make for the perfect addition to a super-nutritious lunch or dinner!
1. Place the oil into a large wok and heat on medium.
2. Add in the chopped onions and fry for a few minutes.
3. Then add the rest of the vegetables and tofu pieces. Keep stirring on a medium heat for around 5-10 minutes until steaming and fully cooked.
4. Add in the rice noodles and stir for a few minutes.
5. Then stir in the sprouts. Keep on a medium heat.
6. Pour in the pre-made chilli sauce (you can leave some for drizzling on the top) and keep stirring on the heat for another few minutes.
7. Serve immediately. Drizzle some of the remaining sauce and sprinkle more delicious fresh bioSnacky® sprouts on the top.
1. Place the water, vinegar and maple syrup into a saucepan. Bring to the boil, then add in the chilli flakes, garlic and red pepper.
2. Simmer for around 8-10 minutes, stirring frequently.
3. In a separate bowl, mix the corn flour and water together for sauce thickening.
4. Slowly add the corn flour mixture to the chilli sauce, simmer and keep stirring until it is thickened.
5. Remove from the heat, place into a food processor and blend until smooth.
I hope you give this delicious and easy stir fry a try! And if you do, be sure to tag the picture #AVogelRecipes on Pinterest so we can see :)
BioSnacky® Mung Bean sprouts are super nutritious and easy to grow yourself. These healthy little sprouts contain vitamins A, B1, B2, B3, B12 and C, plenty of vitamin E as well as iron, potassium, calcium and magnesium.
Hello I am Holly Jade & I am the owner of The Little Blog of Vegan. I post yummy recipes, advice & beauty tips daily. Everything I talk about is vegan & cruelty-free. I love to be as healthy as possible, but I do love to make the odd sweet treat recipe. I also love to post my own adorable & pastel daily photos on Instagram, why not check it out & come on the journey with me :)
Want more delicious recipes straight to your inbox?
Discover the story of Alfred Vogel
Nature is just about the best thing we’ve got!